Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

Just Plain Bad

You see, from the very beginning I wanted to close out the window and move on just because Santa wouldn't think and just climb back out the chimney, or call his reindeer to assist him. Things like that really get on my nerves. Plus, the closing wall thing was horrible. I understand Santa kept falling down to build up anticipation, but it ended horribly when he almost reached the top and wouldn't pull himself up. Plus, he has pretty much no energy to get up, pretty much float over to the pot of acid, and then, with NO legs and only one arm, he just jumps into the acid. This was pretty bad but the animation was decent for a first try so I don't think this deserves 0 stars but it doesn't deserve a front page.

ngwizard2 responds:

you think santa could get his fat ass back up that chimney?

One piece! 1oz of weed One piece! 1oz of weed

What the?

I can't give this anything, it just sucked.
If you wanna do something good, work on the lip-syncing, storyline, humor, artwork, knowledge of what your parodying, and make it actually fun to watch. I thought that most of it was lazy. The only thing that looked like some TIME AND EFFORT was put into it, was the intro, of the intro. That was the only time you had knowledge of what was going on, was pretty funny, and artwork was above decent. The rest was lazy and pretty much ruined my view of what is to come from you. Oh, and the voices are ANNOYING. If it was longer, funnier, and better drawn, I would've given it at least a 5 or more. But no effort into Flash, which does take time and patience, is complete crap and shouldn't even be used.

The Noob Bunker The Noob Bunker

Hilarious

A nice parody of almost every FPS online game. A nice difference in drawing characters two, it added creativity and detail. The gun parody was also funny. Keep it up

Definitely The End Definitely The End

Well It's Not Bad...

Like most decent slasher flicks, it's... actually pretty good. Now I think it's cliche throughout the whole game and thought you should've added more sense to it. Different endings would be great. Like say he actually reveals the killers identity before dying, taken hostage and having to survive a type of torture, killing the psycho, or finding a phone too. Though can't give it a bad rating because I kinda liked it but for most people I think it's a love hate relationship. I think you should remake this game and take all the ideas and make it better with a higher rating, it would be great.

Prince of Persia Prince of Persia

Challenging Fun

I thought that it was pretty good, and an amazing way for a little hint on the story of the new game coming soon. The glitches though were awful. I thought for one part I would never stop dashing, even though the blue meter ran out. The boss at the end even kept running even after falling off a cliff without the main character. But I still had a good time. 8/10 5/5

shoot the sticks shoot the sticks

How do I put this?

I'm sorry, to round it up, it's boring.
The idea is clearly not original and is poorly executed to say the least.
the levels are somewhat well designed and I can tell it some time to get everting in place. The game is not fun, I'm sorry to be so brute but I'm expressing my opinion. there should've been some kind of music in there. I'll give you 3 stars for your clearly seen hard work. But overall it needs to be improved and needs to go back to the drawing board.

Endless Handbag Loop Endless Handbag Loop

Cool

I always wondered where this song came from (I don't know who made it, but I'll give you credit)
but still, it's a great loop, to tell you the truth, I don't want it the end

leave out all the SCARY leave out all the SCARY

Huh?

You freaking just screamed rubbish into the mike, try to actually do something next fucking time dude, you gave me a fucking headache,

A Whole New World A Whole New World

Great!

Great and excellent!

General Rofelkopf 2 General Rofelkopf 2

Just.....Epic

You should probably make the animated series of Inglorious Bastards.
Some great art too

RazorShader responds:

Haha well Inglourious Basterds would be too serious for me. Although you could consider General Rofelkopf like some kind of combination of Hugo Stiglitz (because he infiltrates the higher ranks of the bad guys) and the Bear Jew (for wielding a bat)... but that's where the comparison ends i suppose.

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

Cool

It's cool, just like all your other art pieces, but I think this is the best, it's more funny than the others and seems like something Jake would do to Agent Orange XD.

But really, it's very good, and I highly enjoy it

RazorShader responds:

Haha thanks ;)
I actually think Nocturnal Drive-by is still the best, but I'm glad you liked it that much.

swat guys+joint jumper swat guys+joint jumper

Recommended!

I decided that your art is amazing, so I recommended you. This art is done nicely as well. I like the different slides, and the madness character at the end. Well done, once again

m103904 responds: